Why I Haven't Been Writing
Read time: About 1 minutes, or about 56 seconds
I haven't written anything here for almost a week now. I spend a lot of time today trying to find a reason for this. I believe I know the reason for not writing anything lately.
I haven't been reading anything.
Throughout September and October, I was constantly reasons. And as a result, that's when I was pumping out daily content.
Somedays I'd even write multiple articles.
Last week I bought a few books, that I am dying to read. But somehow I find no interest in reading anything.
So... I Need A Plan
Pick a book and try to finish it within a month. These are the books in my library right now.
- Doing Content Right by Steph Smith
- Remote by DHH and Jason Fried
- Zero to sold by Arvid Kahl
- Obviously Awesome by April Dunford
- Fast, Cheap and Viral Content by Aashish Chopra
- Start Small, Stay Small by Rob Walling
- The Psychology of Selling by Brian Tracy
- Alchemy by Rory Sutherland
- The Warren Buffett Way by Robert Handstone
And I still have 6 credits. A lot to listen to.
How Do I Find Time?
I usually am not free enough to read a book peacefully for more than 10 minutes. My mind can easily get distracted by anything.
How will I be able to find time to read. I have already allocated most my of time from Instagram to my Job.